Celebrating International Women's Day!Mar 08, 2019
Today is a special day around the world. International Women's Day! WIFA loves celebrating women around the world everyday, so here are 7 ways you can celebrate International Women's Day, today!
1. Connect with a woman of WIFA in a different part of the world than you. We have members in Australia, Singapore, New Zealand, UK, and all over the US. Send a virtual hello and make a new connection.
2. Share the WIFA Donate page on your social networks to encourage your family and friends to donate, to the continued support of women in the fitness industry. Or find other great female led non-profits to donate to.
3.Check out local events to attend. You can find several events in your area here!
4. Hold your own small gathering to celebrate IWD. Maybe a happy hour or a fun workout with a few of your favorite ladies.
5. Look into a women's networking event in your area to attend in the coming months. WIFA always has great live and virtual events that you can see here!
6. Get empowered with a TED talk by women. Check out any of these 4 TED Talks to celebrate women around the world.
7. Send a simple text or note to a woman in your life. The power of a text saying, "Thinking about you, hope you're having a great day!" or "I appreciate you!" can go a long way!
Today and everyday we hope all women around the globe are feeling loved, appreciated, and empowered!