How to Use Social Media to Accelerate Your BusinessMar 03, 2020
Everyone LOVES social media, right? (Yes, you detect a hint of sarcasm.) The majority of our clients at Fly Pages Digital Marketing have a complicated relationship with social media. When we first start working with clients, the majority typically fall into one of three camps:
I don’t have time for social media.
Social media is great...I think.
I need an expert to help me.
If any of these thoughts have crossed your mind, then you’re going to want to attend the ACCELERATE: Amplify Your Career Event on Tuesday, March 17, 2020. Join me, Michelle Eisenhart, Founder and President of Fly Pages, during my 3:10 - 3:30 p.m. session. I have more than 25 years of experience helping companies use marketing to drive their revenue goals. In the past 10 years, I have focused primarily on helping companies use social media as a tool to do so.
During our session, I’ll help you answer these questions about how to leverage social media to accelerate your business:
- Which social media platforms should you use to target your specific clients, customers, or members?
- How do you use these platforms to retain and engage with your current clients, customers, or members?
- How can you best leverage social media to drive new business?
- How do you measure your efforts to ensure you’re getting the results you want?
- How do you minimize time spent managing social media while making it even more effective for your goals?
When you learn how to use social media to grow your business, you might just find you actually DO love it! Hope to see you on Tuesday, March 17.
Author: Michelle Eisenhart, Sales and marketing consultant with a diverse background in business-to-business and consumer sales and marketing. Core focus -- tying marketing to sales growth goals. Additional strengths include maximizing digital marketing as part of the total marketing plan, creating differentiating sales messages that will resonate with customers and utilizing branding as a means to assist these efforts.