Here's What's Going On at WIFA in 2021
Serving up networking, inspiration and development opportunities to help you achieve your ultimate success is what we are about. Here you'll find an overview of our event planning for the rest of the year.
Build Some Momentum
The New Member Meeting is about getting to know you, your goals, your challenges and showing you how to get the most out of your WIFA Membership.
Find out about WIFA's peer mentorship program, WIFA L.E.A.D. and our all new Writer's and Speaker's Academy!
Meet other WIFA members across the world, connect with them and grow together.
- Discover the WIFA Way and how our community's collective experience and wisdom can transform your life.
New Member Meet-Up Dates:
November 3, 2021
December 1, 2021
Connect and Grow
WIFA Member Meetings bring you powerful speakers and experts to help you stay inspired, overcome your challenges and stay aligned with your purpose and goals
This year we'll be tackling topics like:
- What does it take to step up and lead? Understand the challenges facing female leadership in the fitness sector and take action on your own leadership development.
- Defining perfectionism, helping you to identify and address it and creating a game-plan to overcome the messages that are holding you back.
- AND MORE
Member Meeting Dates:
October 20, 2021
Downtime on Demand
The WIFA Retreat is part of your self-care tool-kit every quarter.
- 4 Keynotes to enjoy available in audio and video formats
- Plus: Workouts, A Meal-Plan for a day of detox and a Bath-Time Prescription
- Take a day or take a week, but plan your retreat in and get re-charged and re-inspired
WIFA Retreat Dates:
May 14, 2021
August 13, 2021
November 12, 2021
Who Runs the World?
This year WIFA is Running the World
for Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
This event will run the ENTIRE month of October,
one entire month to move and fundraise.
Our community and leaderboard is facilitated with our partner Myzone.
Get a Myzone switch at a great price and join the
WIFA community in cheering everyone on as we get our sweat on
to raise money for a GREAT cause.
Once you register for Run the World, you'll go to the next step where you can join the WIFA Myzone community with your Myzone Switch and help us start fundraising to Beat Breast Cancer!