Here's What's Going On at WIFA in 2021
Serving up networking, inspiration and development opportunities to help you achieve your ultimate success is what we are about. Here you'll find an overview of our event planning for the rest of the year.
Build Some Momentum
The New Member Meeting is about getting to know you, your goals, your challenges and showing you how to get the most out of your WIFA Membership.
Find out about WIFA's peer mentorship program, WIFA L.E.A.D. and our all new Writer's and Speaker's Academy!
Meet other WIFA members across the world, connect with them and grow together.
- Discover the WIFA Way and how our community's collective experience and wisdom can transform your life.
New Member Meet-Up Dates:
July 7, 2021
September 8, 2021
December 1, 2021
Connect and Grow
WIFA Member Meetings bring you powerful speakers and experts to help you stay inspired, overcome your challenges and stay aligned with your purpose and goals
This year we'll be tackling topics like:
- What does it take to step up and lead? Understand the challenges facing female leadership in the fitness sector and take action on your own leadership development.
- Defining perfectionism, helping you to identify and address it and creating a game-plan to overcome the messages that are holding you back.
- AND MORE
Member Meeting Dates:
July 21, 2021
October 20, 2021
Downtime on Demand
The WIFA Retreat is part of your self-care tool-kit every quarter.
- 4 Keynotes to enjoy available in audio and video formats
- Plus: Workouts, A Meal-Plan for a day of detox and a Bath-Time Prescription
- Take a day or take a week, but plan your retreat in and get re-charged and re-inspired
WIFA Retreat Dates:
May 14, 2021
August 13, 2021
November 12, 2021
Who Runs the World?
A virtual 5/10km race that takes place 2x a year in April and October. There is a digital start and finish line including warm up and cool down that is hosted by a few of our WIFA ambassadors.
Not a runner? No problem, feel free to walk/run, roller skate the distance or simply donate to the cause!
We're announcing the October date soon!